Click for BBLUNT VISION Clik for interviews email facebook facebook

8 April 2009

MC Eksman talks criminal music

Normally I don't cover D&B in my blog posts but seeing as this feature from Current TV is based around the art and impact of emceeing (where the mc happens to be from the D&B scene) I thought it'd be relevant. Eksman, a legendary MC in the scene (I say legendary thru seeing his name on countless flyers/posters in places like old street and camden and thru word of mouth, despite the fact I'm not a huge & D&B head) discusses whether his lyrics (or anyone else's for that matter) could incite someone to carry out an act of violence.

For more like this tune into Current TV's 'Breaking the Law' season on April 10th 2009.




Bonus:Dj Zinc MC Eksman - Drive By Car

No comments:

Post a Comment